Saturday 26 January 2013

Step 1.5 (1 forward, 2 back)

It feels like an age since I last blogged, been delayed due to snow, a broken dishwasher and just being a bit lazy! But finally carried on today and got the walls sealed and the first coat of paint on the walls! Well, I was only going to put one coat on but it looks like I'm going to have to buy another can now as the walls are just sucking the paint in, even after being sealed :( Was hoping the ceiling was fine too, but now I've painted the walls I have realised what a dusty shade of brown it is! Fortunately already got a suitable can of paint and roller, but hope that doesn't need 2 coats too! Just feels like everything is taking too long and having the carpet rolled up ready to lay is tormenting me! I just want to start the Lego organising part! Which has got me thinking, do I organise the Star Wars by planet, film/series or year of set release? I'm going for planet at the mo but could change my mind! Hopefully gonna give the ceiling a coat and the walls a second tomorrow!

When one coat isn't enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment