Saturday 23 February 2013

Finished! (for the time being)

Well, I say 'finished', if you mean everything has been thrown in there, in some semblance, then yes 'finished'! If you like your Lego well organised and built, then actually I've still got loads of work to do! With help from my family, we managed to move most of the shelving and Lego into the room one day last week! (Yes, we did sort out the light in the end, the last but one possible combination of wires worked, there was much cheering and back-slapping!) Below is a 'fast-build' video my sister made while we were moving everything. It's not easy to see what we did on the sides, but I'll post some pictures too for a fuller view!

 
Many sisters put their hands on their hips to bring us this video...
 
Now everything is in, I just need to try and build the 100 or so sets that are in the crates and boxes on the shelves and rearrange everything into themed areas, I'm probably gonna go for a Tatooine shelf, a Hoth shelf, a Pantom Menace shelf (at the bottom) etc. to help make the most of the space! I also need to build lots of Spiderman stuff and fins a way of organising and displaying my poly bags which are currently just in more boxes! I have a few shelves to put up and I'm also getting some frames for the posters! Phew! There is still a lot to do and will post again once I have started to organise it a little more - The worrying thing is I'm already thinking how easy it would be to move a few feet further down the garage now...





 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment